This blog captures the unfolding story of my life - my challenges, my joys, my insights and superfluous musings. Check in whenever you can to see what's happening - maybe you will be referenced, or maybe you'll learn something new. And send me your comments... I love feedback!
I gather from the picture and date that Dio has gone to the astral plane. How are you doing??? Will you place his ashes in his favorite spot like the others??? Re retirement. I dont know when I plan to retire either but for now I feel good and like my work I have a 401K and a bit of saving but that is the extent of it and like you I plan on needing money till age 100 so that is 31 more years for me. Sorry to hear about Joe's metatarsal and gla d that he'll be healed in time for vacation
I gather from the picture and date that Dio has gone to the astral plane. How are you doing???
ReplyDeleteWill you place his ashes in his favorite spot like the others???
Re retirement. I dont know when I plan to retire either but for now I feel good and like my work
I have a 401K and a bit of saving but that is the extent of it and like you I plan on needing money till age 100 so that is 31 more years for me.
Sorry to hear about Joe's metatarsal and gla d that he'll be healed in time for vacation
So sorry to hear about Dio. I hope that you and Joe are coping OK....my thoughts are with you.
ReplyDelete